Defender 90 (1985 onwards) chunky ‘Ebony’ side steps (‘Fire and Ice’ style with an all black treadplate)
These chunky ‘Ebony’ and ‘Fire and Ice’ sidesteps not only look great with an attractive brushed stainless steel tread plate (‘Fire and Ice’ style with an all black treadplate) but are extremely practical too. They enable you to reach a roof rack and/or roof box far more easily on your Land Rover. The sidesteps are perfect for families with children and for people that are infirm as access is gained more comfortably to your vehicle. Having sidesteps fitted to your Defender 90 also helps to protect your clothing from any mud on your car. When parking your car at the shops, the sidesteps that are manufactured from heavy duty steel, offer a handy buffer in supermarket car parks. Any stray trolleys will touch the sidestep rather than denting the door or wing of your Landrover. If an unsightly LPG tank is fitted to your vehicle the sidestep can help to disguise it.
- QuickTread brand – made in the UK.
- Bolt on design, no drilling required. Fitted in minutes.
- Unique chassis clamps attach to chassis outriggers using one spanner
- Makes getting into or out of your vehicle easier
- Constructed of heavy duty steel, powder coated and topped with an attractive brushed stainless steel tread plate.
- Price is per pair.
- Full fitting instructions with diagrams included – or download PDF instructions here.
- Full 12 month warranty & the highest quality from the UK market leader – UK made!
- UK mainland p&p only £24
- QuickTread means quick fitting – only 5-10 minutes per side*
- All Defender side steps, all winch bumpers and roof racks now have the option for zinc coating under the black powder coating to enhance durability & wear.
*Note: this is an estimate based on the length of time it takes our fitters.